If you’re on this blog it’s probably because you’re a friend of mine or someone forwarded you a cute/funny/tragic/misspelled blog post that I wrote.
But, now that I have your attention I should probably tell you a little bit more about what I do for a living. Like so many other people, I’m a social media consultant. Specifically, I specialize in content marketing.
I work with clients to create content that develops their brand and message. I also develop the social media campaigns that help get that message out there.
Although I can (and have) written about everything, my favorite areas to write about are: entertaining, weddings, kids, education, parenting, and health.
If I had a business menu it would have a large a la carte section including:
• Editorial Strategy Development
• Content Development (in English, we call that writing)
• Social Media Strategy Development
• Social Media Action (Will Tweet for Cash)
• Writer Recruiting (It’s easy to find great writers, it’s hard to find great writers who are also great at writing what you tell them to write.)
If you’d like to hear more, feel free to contact me at segalblock (at) gmail (dot com).
If you’d like to read more, check out my Read More Page.
Current and Past Clients
The ideas and opinions expressed on the other pages of this blog are mine and mine alone. They do not reflect the opinions of any current or past clients. They also don’t reflect my professional work, they’re just my musings.